Any lessons or resources that require the use of YouTube or other social media platforms should be supervised by an adult.
Over the next few weeks, and few Geography lessons we are going to be doing a case study in to the country Ghana. Your case study can be presented however you wish, maybe through a PowerPoint, maybe through a fact file or just on an A3 sheet of paper like a poster. Watch the introductory video think about what you see in the video.
You will then have to do some further research of your own. You want to gather as much information as possible about Ghana. You may want to think about:
- Which continent Ghana is in and any facts about that continent.
- What are its neighbouring countries called?
- What do Ghanaians mostly farm and export?
- What is the climate there like?
- What is the population?
- What currency do they use?
- What festivals and celebrations do they have?
- Do they benefit from fairtrade?
Be creative and show off all you have learnt!